Monday, September 10, 2012

The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton

4.5 Stars

(Redhead #1)

When Grace Sheridan returns to Los Angeles to become a working actor, it's a second shot at a life-long dream. With some help from her best friend and agent, that dream could become a reality, but at thirty-three, has Grace missed her chance at the big time? Will an unexpected sizzling romance with the entertainment industry's newest "it" boy shine an uncomfortable spotlight on her life?

Amazon.com description





9/4/12
My thoughts before reading; This book has been recommended to me by several different people and I have heard it is a very light and funny read. Since I am currently working on "Operation Find a Book that will make me laugh like Seduction in Snacks that can hold me over until Futures and Frosting is released in October" I figure I would give it a shot and see if it does the trick. So maybe the name of my covert operation is a little long but well...... So what!?! *winkies*



****
9/7/12
My afterthoughts;  I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to the rest of this series. I knew from the moment I met Grace that I would like her. She has a personality I can relate too. Reading from her POV was fun to say the least. Jack Hamilton is what I like to call..... WOWSERS!!! and the relationship between the two is both fun and heart stopping. I can't wait to see where this story takes them. This book is perfect if you are looking for a light and funny read with lots of sexy on the side.

Happy Reading!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment