Friday, September 28, 2012

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

5 Stars


Four years ago, Jocelyn Butler left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Edinburgh. Burying the grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without any real attachments has worked well for her so far but when Joss moves into a fantastic apartment on Dublin Street, her carefully guarded world is shaken to its core by her new roommate’s sexy older brother.

Braden Carmichael is a man who always gets what he wants. And what he wants is Jocelyn in his bed. Knowing how skittish Joss is concerning any kind of relationship, Braden proposes a sexual arrangement that should satisfy the intense attraction between them without it developing into anything ‘more’. An intrigued Jocelyn agrees, completely unprepared for the Scotsman and his single-minded determination to strip the stubborn young woman bare…to the very soul.

Amazon.com description

9/21/12
My thoughts before reading: I have heard really great things about this book. I am trying to comeback from a back reading experience so I pray this does not let me down.....

****

9/23/12
My after thoughts; I was huge ball of emotion while reading this book. It grabbed hold of me from page one and did not let go. I found myself crying for what might happen. Suddenly afraid to turn the page for fear that what is about to happen would tear my heart out.
   The love story is magnificent. What Braden and Joss have is epic. It takes time for them to get there but the journey is the greatest part. 
 I am on a book high today and I am sure it will quickly be followed by a book hangover this afternoon. I am adding this to my must read list. I don't really have an actually list but if anyone asks, "So, what do you recommend?", this will definitely be at the top.


Happy Reading!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment