Monday, June 11, 2012

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

3.5 Stars
(Nighthuntress series book 6)

Having narrowly averted an (under)world war, Cat Crawfield wants nothing more than a little downtime with her vampire husband, Bones. Unfortunately, her gift from New Orleans' voodoo queen just keeps on giving-leading to a personal favor that sends them into battle once again, this time against a villainous spirit.

Amazon.com description


My thoughts; I would like to proudly say that I have officially listen to my very first audio book. And I loved it. I actually think it is just what I needed to boost my moral about this book. I have been just slightly disappointed with the last 2 Night Huntress books, Cat and Bones having been outshone by the "Night Huntress World" books. While this book may not have been my favorite of the series I did enjoy it. I was happy to see the side characters that I love so much being along for the ride. Tyler, although new, quickly became a favorite. He offered quite a bit of comedy relief. I was however sad that my favorite vamp (aside from Bones, of course) was not in this book. Vlad! *swoon* But, he has his own book coming up so I will just have to be patient.


Happy Reading!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment