Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So I thought I would tell you a little about myself...

  My name is Selena. I am an oilfield wife (husband works on offshore rig) and a mother of two boys. I love my life but sometimes I just need an escape from reality. Some would say "Calgon, take me away!", not me I say "Hello break from reality!" by cracking open a really good book. That being said, I should probably mention that when I read, "reality" is definitely something I want to forget. I am a complete and total fantasy nut. I read mostly YA but suggest me a good paranormal book/series and I am all over it.

  I believe in letting people see me for who I really am so I'm going to tell you my biggest, not so secret, secret. Okay, here goes! Do you want to see me go from (what I believe) a well rounded, relatively sane adult, into a complete and total fan girl/borderline psychotic? Well, here is how you can accomplish that task just by saying a few simple words..... "What do you think about the Harry Potter Series?" That is right, I am one of "those people". So if you ever ask me what is the number one book I recommend that is your answer. =)

 Okay, so if you are still reading after my confession you are either;
 1. Someone who shares my overwhelming obsession with books
or
2. Really bored!!

So, which one is it? If you answered 1, YAY!!


Check back from time to time to see what I am reading, it just might be one you want to gossip about.
please feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what you are reading. Or just to say, Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment