Friday, July 29, 2011

I had this crazy idea to start a blog.

  Yeah, I know what your thinking...Um Why?? OK yeah, I get it, but anyone who knows me knows how much I love books. It isn't a school girl crush kinda love. It is a love at first sight, get married on your second date kinda love!! It is that kind of love where you talk and talk and talk about it until someone somewhere is plotting your murder if you say one more word about it. Yes! I can get just a wee bit obsessive. Yes! I will go on and on until your ears bleed. No! You will not get me to shut up. So I figure why not write down what I am thinking, right?
  I have read a million book review blogs and I think to myself, "These women are amazing at writing, there is no way I could possibly be that witty or interesting." But then I thought, "Geez Selena, how would you know if you don't at least give it a shot!"
  So here I am, writing my first blog. I hope someone will read and think to themselves, "OMG, this girl might actually have something interesting to say." I have read several new books this year and fell in love with quite a few. I have suggested those books to others who also read some of them. As this blog goes on I hope to write something that will inspire a stranger to read a new book. That would be, "Super Awesome!!" she says in her nerdy teenager voice.

P.S. I ask anyone who reads to PLEASE keep in mind I am still learning the basics of this site. I am going to be adding more as I go along. I hope to make a really cool blog spot that everyone who drops by will enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment