Monday, October 8, 2012

Reflected in you by Sylvia Day

Stars

(Crossfire 2)

     Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

     My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

    We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

Amazon.com description


10/2/12
My thoughts before reading; Happy Birthday to me...... Soooo, Selena?? What did you get for your birthday you ask?? GIDEON!! Now I must go and enjoy my pressie..........

****

10/5/12
My after thoughts; WOW.... just WOW! I fell in love with Gideon in Bared to You and I was completely overcome by him in Reflected. I absolutely can not wait til December for the next installment in this series.

Gideon and Eva are a total train wreck. Everything about their relationship should make them both run in the other direction. Except they are totally and inexplicably in love. I was tied in knots while reading and loved every single second!! This series is a must read.......

Happy Reading!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment